Ballylynch Industrial Estate is a high profile new development of 9 light industrial and warehousing units extending to 22,000 sq ft. The estate is situated just off the main N24 Waterford to Limerick road and on the outskirts of Carrick on Suir town centre. There is a mixture of different size units available. All units will be internally painted white which will provide a blank canvas for new tenants.
- Steel frame construction with insulated wall/roof panels & perspex roof lights over.
- The floor consists of reinforced concrete with power floated and sanded finish.
- Fire alarm system & emergency lighting in place
- Monitored CCTV
- Electric roller shutter door to the front plus pedestrian entrance.
- Lighting in the units is provided by means of LED lights, but alternative lighting can be provided on request.
Externally, the units are rendered with plaster with insulated cladding. Parking is via a parking area to the front elevation. The entire estate is secured with palisade security fencing and an electric gated entrance with fob entry.
Units sizes: Unit 1 = 1514 Sq.ft (LET AGREED) Unit 2 = 1514 Sq.ft Unit 3 = 3000 Sq.ft Unit 4 = 2150 Sq.ft Unit 5 = 2000 Sq.ft Unit 6 = 2000 Sq.ft Unit 7 = 2000 Sq ft (LET AGRRED) Unit 8 = 2000 Sq.ft Unit 9 = 4200 Sq.ft
Estate Management fee €1,514 per annum
For further information or to request a viewing please contact sole agent Jeffrey Brophy on 0857373570. or 051 511333.